Snoop Dogg wife name is Shante Taylor and Snoop Dogg net worth 2023 is estimated to be more than $150 million to $170 million. This net worth is mainly earned by Snoop Dogg as a rapper and singer. Snoop Dogg makes part of his earnings through album sales, films, TV shows, songwriting, acting, and Earning through entrepreneurship. In today’s post I will give you all the information about snoop dogg net worth, snoop dogg wife, snoop dogg breakfast cereal, snoop dogg wine.
Snoop Dogg hight is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm). Snoop Dogg has 4 children, out of which 3 are from his wife Shante Taylor. Snoop Dogg has another son Julian from a previous relationship with Laurie Holmond. Snoop Dogg’s real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr adopted the stage name “Snoop Dogg” early in his music career, which has since become his most recognized and iconic moniker. Snoop Dogg was born on 20 October 1971.
|Snoop Dogg real name||Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.|
|Date of Birth||20 October 1971|
Snoop Dogg is a multifaceted American personality primarily known for his work as a rapper singer songwriter producer media personality entrepreneur and actor. Snoop Dogg’s career began in 1992 when he was discovered by Dr Dre and featured on Dre’s solo debut, “Deep Cover,” and then on Dre’s solo debut album, “The Chronic.” He quickly became one of the most famous voices in the West Coast hip-hop scene.
Snoop Dogg wife
Snoop Dogg was married to Shante Taylor on June 12, 1997. Snoop Dogg and Shante Taylor have three children, Two sons named Cordey and Cordell and a daughter named Corey. Snoop Dogg and Shante Taylor had ups and downs in their relationship. In the year 2004, both of them applied for divorce but in 2008 they both got together.
Snoop Dogg daughter
Snoop Dogg’s daughter’s name is Cori Broadus who is also known by her stage name CHOC. Born on June 22, 1999, Corey is the youngest child of Snoop Dogg and his wife Shante Taylor. Her two elder brothers are named Corday and Cordell. Some Notable Aspects abut Corey Broadus:
- Music Career: Following in his father’s footsteps, Corey Broadus has pursued a career in music. Cori Broadus has released several singles and music videos as a singer. Corey Broadus has grown his fan following by showcasing his unique style and talent.
- Family Influence: Growing up in a family deeply involved in the music industry, Corey Broadus has been influenced by her father’s legacy but has also worked to create her own identity in the entertainment world.
- Health Challenges: Corey Broadus has been open about his struggles with health issues. Corey Broadus suffered from an autoimmune disease called lupus at a young age. The disease brought Corey Broadus closer to his family as they supported him through his health battle.
- Social Media Presence: Corey is active on social media platforms like Instagram. On Instagram Corey Broadus shares aspects of her life music and her thoughts on a variety of issues. including body positivity and self-love.
- Collaboration with family: Corey Broadus has occasionally collaborated with her father Snoop Dogg in concerts and public events which shows a strong father-daughter relationship.
Corey Broadus has become a well-known famous face. Corey Broadus uses her platform to inspire and entertain her fans. Cori Broadus also addresses personal and social issues close to her heart.
Snoop Dogg Breakfast Cereal
Snoop Dogg has made a name for himself in the food industry under the name “Snoop Loopz”. “Snoop Loopz” is a cereal product. The product comes from Broadus Cultural Equity Fund, a joint venture between Snoop Dogg and Master P. This cereal was released along with “Momma Snoop Cereal”, another cereal produced by Master P. Snoop Loopz touts a gluten-free multigrain cereal that adds to the growing trend toward health-conscious food products.
Snoop Dogg Wine
Snoop Dogg has ventured into the wine industry by launching his own wine brand. In collaboration with 19 Crimes, an Australian wine brand known for featuring historical figures on its labels, Snoop Dogg released a series of wines including:
- 19 Crimes Snoop Cali Red: This was the first wine released under the collaboration marking Snoop Dogg’s entry into the wine market. Cali red blends typically consist of a blend of Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, and Merlot.
- 19 Crimes Snoop Cali Rose: Following the success of Cali Red, Snoop Dogg also launched a rosé wine. This rosé wine attracts wine connoisseurs.
The branding of 19 Crimes Snoop Cali Red and 19 Crimes Snoop Cali Rose wines shows Snoop Dogg’s strong position and his Californian roots. Snoop Dogg’s wine brands feature his image and marketing campaigns often incorporate his unique style and personality. Snoop Dogg wine venture is another example of Snoop Dogg’s diverse portfolio and his ability to successfully venture into different business areas.
- Debut Album: Snoop Dogg’s debut album, “Doggystyle” (1993), was released under Death Row Records and became an immediate success. Snoop Doggy style album introduced his laid-back rapping style and his unique voice to the world.
- Hit Singles: Notable singles include “What’s My Name?” and “Gin & Juice.”
- Evolution: Over the years, Snoop Dogg has maintained relevance by adapting his style. He’s experimented with funk, reggae (under the moniker Snoop Lion), and gospel influences.
Business Ventures and Media Presence
- Entrepreneurship: He’s ventured into various businesses, including the cannabis industry, where he’s launched his own brand.
- Media Appearances: Snoop Dogg has been a regular presence on TV and film, known for his charismatic and laid-back persona. Snoop Dogg has hosted shows, appeared in numerous films and TV series, and even has his cooking show with lifestyle guru Martha Stewart.
- He is also known for his philanthropic efforts, particularly with youth football leagues.
- He’s married to Shante Taylor, and they have three children. His personal life, including his family and his conversion to Rastafarianism (and later to Christianity), has been subject to media attention.
Eminem snoop dogg
Eminem and Snoop Dogg are two of the most prominent figures in hip-hop. Here’s an overview of their connection:
Collaboration and Musical Relationship
- Early Years: Both artists rose to fame in the late 1990s and early 2000s, and they were part of the broader Dr. Dre and Aftermath Entertainment family. This connection led to various collaborations over the years.
- Collaborations: They have collaborated on several tracks, including “Bitch Please II” from Eminem’s album “The Marshall Mathers LP” (2000).
Tensions and Reconciliation
- Past Tensions: There have been moments of tension between the two artists. For example, in 2020, Snoop Dogg made comments about Eminem’s place in hip-hop that were perceived as dismissive, leading to a brief rift.
- Reconciliation: They have since reconciled, with both artists publicly addressing and resolving their differences. Their mutual respect for each other’s work and legacy in hip-hop helped them move past these issues.
- “From the D 2 the LBC”: In 2022, Eminem and Snoop Dogg released the song “From the D 2 the LBC,” symbolizing their strong ties and mutual respect. The song and its accompanying animated music video were well-received, showcasing their enduring relevance in the rap scene.
- Acknowledgment of Each Other’s Influence: Both artists have acknowledged each other’s significant influence in the hip-hop industry.
Snoop Dogg Songs
Snoop Dogg has a vast record filled with great songs that have had a big influence on hip hop culture and beyond. These are a few of his most well-known songs:
- “What’s My Name?” (1993): A hit single from his debut album “Doggystyle,” it helped establish Snoop Dogg as a major force in the rap industry.
- “Gin and Juice” (1994): Also from “Doggystyle,” this song is known for its catchy hook and laid-back vibe, becoming a staple in hip-hop music.
- “Drop It Like It’s Hot” (featuring Pharrell) (2004): A chart-topping single known for its distinctive beat and Snoop Dogg’s smooth flow.
- “Beautiful” (featuring Pharrell and Charlie Wilson) (2003): A hit track that showcased a softer, more melodic side of Snoop Dogg.
- “Young, Wild & Free” (with Wiz Khalifa featuring Bruno Mars) (2011): A popular song that became an anthem for carefree living.
- “The Next Episode” (with Dr. Dre) (1999): A classic collaboration with Dr. Dre from the album “2001,” it remains a staple in both artists’ catalogs.
- “Still D.R.E.” (with Dr. Dre) (1999): Another collaboration with Dr. Dre, where Snoop Dogg featured prominently, contributing to one of the most recognizable tracks in hip hop.
- “Snoop’s Upside Ya Head” (1996): A track from his album “Tha Doggfather,” showcasing his signature style.
- “Who Am I? (What’s My Name?)” (1993): A defining track from his early career that solidified his reputation in the rap scene.
- “Vato” (2006): A song that demonstrated Snoop Dogg’s ability to blend storytelling with a hard-hitting rap style.
Snoop Dogg’s versatility and distinctive voice have elevated him to a highly regarded position in the music business.
what is Snoop Dogg Net Worth?
Snoop Dogg’s net worth in 2023 is estimated to be around $150 million to $170 million.
What are some of Snoop Dogg’s most famous songs?
Some of his most famous songs include “Gin and Juice,” “Drop It Like It’s Hot,” “Young, Wild & Free,” and “The Next Episode.”
Is Snoop Dogg married?
Yes, Snoop Dogg is married to Shante Taylor. They have been married since 1997, though they briefly filed for divorce in 2004 before renewing their vows in 2008.
In this post, I have given all the information about Snoop Dogg. You can also read about Matt Rife, Patrick Mahomes , Kevin Mccarthy, Matt Petgrave and Gungun Gupta on this wikiplayer.org website. If you want to know something more about Matt Rife, you can ask by commenting below.